An AED is a lightweight, battery-operated, portable device that checks the heart's rhythm and sends a shock to the heart to restore a normal rhythm. The device is used to help people having sudden cardiac arrest..Defibrillation is a technique used in emergency medicine to terminate ventricular fibrillation or pulseless ventricular tachycardia. It uses an electrical shock to reset the electrical state of the heart so that it may beat to a rhythm controlled by its own natural pacemaker cells.
After Sale Service
Specifications with Dimensions :-
* 7.9"H x 11.8"W x 15.6"L, 20cm x 30cm x 39.7cm Weight: 24 lbs. / 10.9kg
* Battery: Type: Rechargeable, sealed lead-acid battery, 4 Ah, 12 V nominal
* Charge Time: 2 hours to 90% of full capacity, 18 hours to 100% capacity, repeated charging to less than 100% will reduce the useful life of the battery
* Capacity: 2.5 hours monitoring or 50 full-energy discharges or 1 hour monitoring and recording
* AC input: 100 to 230 VAC +/- 15%, 50/60 Hz
* Battery Indicators: Illuminated LED indicates battery is charging and low battery message appears on the monitor
No Any Documents Uploaded
Write Your Own Review
Disclaimer : All item information on this page has been supplied by seller and PrimedeQ does not guarantee its accuracy.