Electrocardiogram (ECG) and high blood pressure. An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a test which measures the electrical activity of your heart to show whether or not it is working normally. An ECG records the heart's rhythm and activity on a moving strip of paper or a line on a screen.
After Sale Service
1) 7/8 Inch Touch Screen Display.
2) 12 Lead simultaneous Acquisitionn.
3) Operations through fast keys and menus.
4) Numerous reports format.
5) Print Preview Options.
6) Multiple Display Formats.
7) Data Storage Facility with playback option.
No Any Documents Uploaded
Write Your Own Review
Disclaimer : All item information on this page has been supplied by seller and PrimedeQ does not guarantee its accuracy.