An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a test which measures the electrical activity of your heart to show whether or not it is working normally. An ECG records the heart's rhythm and activity on a moving strip of paper or a line on a screen.
After Sale Service
* 3 Channel ECG machine with Interpretation
* Manual / Auto / Arrhythmia Analysis Modes.
* 80mm 3 Channel recording with rhythm lead
* Built in rechargeable Ni-MH battery.
* Real-time ECG waveform, cases save / replay
* Adapt to 110 – 230V, 50 / 60 Hz, AC power supply .
* Built in USB / RS232 interface (ECG NET Software optional)
No Any Documents Uploaded
Write Your Own Review
Disclaimer : All item information on this page has been supplied by seller and PrimedeQ does not guarantee its accuracy.