The pediatric intensive care unit (PICU), with limited number ofbeds and resource-intensive services, is a key component of patient flow. Because the PICU is a crossroads for many patients, transfer or discharge delays can negatively impact a patient's clinical status and efficiency.An ICU bed is a specially designed bed for the patients under the intensive careunit. ... ICU bed manufacturers in India define the intensive care as “sophisticated equipment, specialized nurses, and physicians with critical care training.” But they do not have any specific definition for the ICU beds.
After Sale Service
* ICU Pediatric bed made with CRCA sheet & ERW tubes.
* Four section top made of 16 Gauge sheet metal.
* ICU Pediatric bed with adjustable back section, knee-rest, trendelenburg's positions.
* Manually operated with smooth crank system.
* Detachble SS Panels & SS side Railing.
* Provided 4 IV rod locations, supplied one rod.
125 mm PU swivel castors with 2 breaks
pre-treated and powder coated
* Dimensions: 2030 L x 900 W x 600/800 mm H (Approx).
* Also available General& Deluxe models
No Any Documents Uploaded
Write Your Own Review
Disclaimer : All item information on this page has been supplied by seller and PrimedeQ does not guarantee its accuracy.