A patient monitor is an electronic medical device that consists of one of moremonitoring sensors, a processing component(s), and a screen display (also called a "monitor") that provide and record for medical professionals a patient's medical vital signs (body temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate and respiratory.
Patient monitors measure, record, distribute and display combinations of biometric values such as heart rate, SPO2, blood pressure, temperature and more. High-capability, multi-function monitors are typically used in hospitals and clinics to ensure a high-level of quality patient care.
After Sale Service
* SN 2200 is light weight and portable NIBP and SPo2 Monitor under windows platform.
* Monitor has 7.1 inch high resolution TFT Display
* Standard 2 Parameters (SPO2, NIBP, PR) Spo2 with Pulse rate
* Continuous display of waveform for more than 10 seconds Defibrillation protection
* Electro surgical unit protection Accurate low pressure and high pressure NIBP readings Adult / pediatric / neonatal usage Manual / Auto / Stat Modes.
Heart rate display:
No Any Documents Uploaded
Write Your Own Review
Disclaimer : All item information on this page has been supplied by seller and PrimedeQ does not guarantee its accuracy.