An ultrasound scan uses high-frequency sound waves to make an image of a person's internal body structures. Doctors commonly use ultrasound to study a developing fetus (unborn baby), a person's abdominal and pelvic organs, muscles and tendons, or their heart and blood vessels.In general, ultrasound is a safe treatment that has been used in physical therapy for many years. It provides heat to deep structures in the body, and it is thought that this heat helps improve that way that your body heals.It is uses high-frequency sound waves to view inside the body. Because ultrasound images are captured in real-time, they can also show movement of the body's internal organs as well as blood flowing through the blood vessels.
After Sale Service
Application : Women Imaging
Transducer/Probe : Linear Array(MHz)
ARIETTA 50 benefits from:
* High contrast 21.5” widescreen LCD monitor to display images with high sensitivity and resolution
* 10.1” touch screen panel, mounted at a comfortable and convenient angle
* Customizable screen layout, selectable by clinical application to allow intuitive operation
* Simplified operating console to speed up your daily routine for a more pleasant operating experience
* User-friendly interface from the home screen, allowing to intuitively input the patient ID, select the examination area and retrieve previously saved image settings
No Any Documents Uploaded
Write Your Own Review
Disclaimer : All item information on this page has been supplied by seller and PrimedeQ does not guarantee its accuracy.