Product description. Fetal monitors are bedside units that consist of a monitoringunit, cables, and electrodes. They are designed to measure, record, and display FHR, uterine contractions, and/or maternal blood pressure and heart rate before and during childbirth.This method uses a device to listen to and record your baby's heartbeat through your belly (abdomen). One type of monitor is a Doppler ultrasound device. It's often used during prenatal visits to count the baby's heart rate. ... It sends the sounds of your baby's heart to a computer.
After Sale Service
* Fetal Heart Rate (FHR), Ulterus Constriction(TOCO), Fetal Movement (FM)
* 12.1 Inches High Resolution (800*600) LCD Display
* Programmable Alarm on Probe off-position and Abnormal FHR
* Built-In 152mm Thermal Printer With Adjustable Tracing Speed
* Twin Monitoring Function(Option)
No Any Documents Uploaded
Write Your Own Review
Disclaimer : All item information on this page has been supplied by seller and PrimedeQ does not guarantee its accuracy.