Interferential therapy is a type of TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) which has two alternating currents that are applied to the skin. The physiotherapist controls the machine and adjusts the current as is needed.The basic principle of Interferential Therapy (IFT) is to utilise the significant physiological effects of low frequency (<250pps) electrical stimulation of nerves without the associated painful and somewhat unpleasant side effects sometimes associated with low frequency stimulation.
After Sale Service
* User friendly can be easily operated.
* Totally feature in 32 Pre-programming.
* LCD Display,Different protocols.
* Simplified servicing mechanism card system.
* Carrier Frequency : 2 Khz and 4 Khz.
* Digital Treatment Timer : 0 to 99 Min.
* Base Frequency : 0-150 Hz .
No Any Documents Uploaded
Write Your Own Review
Disclaimer : All item information on this page has been supplied by seller and PrimedeQ does not guarantee its accuracy.