Ambulatory PCA Infusion pump Rythmic™ Evolution BLUE (PCA)
Buy or Sell New Ambulatory PCA Infusion pump Rythmic™ Evolution BLUE (PCA) Repair Ambulatory PCA Infusion pump Rythmic™ Evolution BLUE (PCA) from Micrel Medical Devices and other popular brands. Check out other equipment from Pumps
After Sale Service
• For ambulatory pain management therapies like, Palliative Pain Management, Labour pain Management, Post surgery pain management, etc.
• Can be used for , Intravenous, subcutaneous, Epidural, Intrathecal infusions, etc.
• Very simple user interface, can be operated by patients, home care providers, nurses, doctors
• Customized Flow rate 0.1 to 100 ml/hr
• Flow types : Bolus Only/Auto Bolus(PCA)/ Continuous + Bolus / Continuous Only
• Password protected pump, settings cannot be changed by end user/care provider/ nurses
• Mandatory Priming option;
• Colour coded for easy recognition of therapy;
• Creating UN-tampered dose limits in Library.
• 60 drug library profiles can be loaded and customize /delete /upgrade as needed
• 6500 time stamps with patient feedback VAS score; History cannot be deleted by any user;
• Easy history graphs for quick reviews.
• Easy, Economical, Hygienic disposable bags, simple & cost effective Boomed-waste management.
• Reservoir bags are economical; Anti kinking spike & tube set.
• Color coded disposables and devices for error prevention.
• Air inline filter of 0.2micron with hydrophilic and hydrophobic filter; No frequent air inline alarms!
• 9V rechargeable battery; Longest battery life = up to 6 days.
• Smallest & lightest ambulatory PCA pump.
• AC adapter to recharge battery/use the pump; fastest recharge =0% to 100% recharge in about 180 min.
• Easy connectivity with PC; Easy connect to website, Can be REMOTELY MONITORED.
• Display protocol and Drug name at all times.
• Low power CMOS LCD display.
No Any Documents Uploaded
Write Your Own Review