A syringe is a pump consisting of a sliding plunger that fits tightly in a tube. The plunger can be pulled and pushed inside the precise cylindrical tube, or barrel, letting the syringe draw in or expel a liquid or gas through an orifice at the open end of the tube.A syringe driver or syringe pump is a small infusion pump (some include infuse and withdraw capability), used to gradually administer small amounts of fluid (with or without medication) to a patient or for use in chemical and biomedical research.
After Sale Service
1. HD LCD display, words of high capacity, friendly user interface, dynamically display working situation
2. Audible and visual alarm for obstruction, empty, near empty, low battery, end of infusion, loose, wrong fit of syringe, etc.
3. Compatible with 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 30ml, syringe 50 / 60ml of any brands
4. Volume of preset solution to greatly reduce the workload of nurses
5. Three working modes: Rate mode, volume mode of the time, dosage weight mode
6. Three levels of obstruction: high, medium and low
7. Purge and bolus function
8. KVO (save-vein-open) opens automatically as the injection is completed, KVO rate is 0.1-5ml / h (step 0.1ml / h)
No Any Documents Uploaded
Write Your Own Review
Disclaimer : All item information on this page has been supplied by seller and PrimedeQ does not guarantee its accuracy.