1. Power-saving features and 50% lighter than conventional video endoscopy units The Axeon has a small LED light source integrated into the distal end of the scope. Because of the new design, its weight has been cut by 50% compared to previous Olympus models that do have a light source in the body. Elimination of the light source and its associated cooling fan also cuts power consumption and makes maintenance easier.
2. Easy to operate using simple front panel The quality and core functions of the Axeon are based on technology that Olympus has acquired through its extensive experience in the industry. Its functions are focused on the needs of basic examinations, allowing for a simple front panel design and easy operation. This makes the system easier to use for physicians new to endoscopic video systems.
After Sale Service
CV-V1 Specifications :-
1) Observation -
* video signal : VBS composite x2, Y/C, and XGA signal; simultaneous outputs possible.
* White balance adjustment : White balance adjustment is possible using the white balance button on the front panel.
* Remote control : The VTR and video printer can be controled.
2) Air Feeding
*Pump: Diaphragm type pump.
*Pressure switching : 2-level available (OFF or feeding).
No Any Documents Uploaded
Write Your Own Review
Disclaimer : All item information on this page has been supplied by seller and PrimedeQ does not guarantee its accuracy.