A wheelchair is a wheeled mobility device in which the user sits. The device is propelled either manually (by turning the wheels by the hand) or via various automated systems. Wheelchairs are used by people for whom walking is difficult or impossible due to illness (physiological or physical), injury, or disability.Wheelchairs designed for temporary uses (e.g. to be used in a hospital to move patients from one ward to another) are not designed to provide the user with a close fit, postural support or pressure relief, while for long-term users, a wheelchair must fit well and provide good postural support and pressure relief.
After Sale Service
KEY FEATURES :-
* Attendant /Self Propelled: Both.
* Standard No Frill Wheelchair.
* Premium Steel Frame.
* Premium Washable Upholstery.
* Height Adjustable Footrest.
* Solid Composite Casters.
* Solid Rubber Rear Wheels.
* Dual Brakes on Handle Plus Parking Brakes.
* Fixed Seatbelt.
* Hand Rim, Cushion on Seat, Fixed Arm Rest, Cushion on Arm Rest.
No Any Documents Uploaded
Write Your Own Review
Disclaimer : All item information on this page has been supplied by seller and PrimedeQ does not guarantee its accuracy.