Drager Evita 2 Dura Ventilator
Year Of Manufacture
- Not Available
Country of Manufacture
- The Drager Evita 2 Dura is an advanced intensive care Ventilator , highly versatile yet simple to use and operate. The high resolution color screen provides enhanced monitoring with features like enhanced graphics, integrated CO2 monitoring or specialized modes like APRV and many others.
Usage & Application of Drager Evita 2 Dura Ventilator
- It can be used for all patient categories adult, pediatrics and neonatal.
- It is modular, can be used for both conventional and non-invasive ventilation.
- It has rotary knob and soft keys for ease of use and provides programmable weaning ability.
- Drager Evita 2 Dura provides for following Ventilation modes: IPPV, IPPVAssist (CMV, CMVAssist) SIMV, SIMVASB (SIMV, SIMV/Psupp) MMV, MMVASB (MMV, MMV/Psupp) BIPAP1), BIPAP1)ASB, BIPAP1)Assist (PCV+, PCV+/Psupp, PCV+Assist) CPAP, CPAPASB (CPAP, CPAP/Psupp) APRV (optional) ILV (optional).
- It also provides for following alarms and monitoring:
- - Airway pressure: High/Low
- - Expired minute volume: High/Low
- - Tidal volume: High
- - Tidal volume (VT) (BTPS): 0.1 to 2.0 L (Adult) 0.02 to 0.3 L (Pediatric) 0.003 to 0.1 L (Neonatal)
- - Inspiratory flow: 6 to 120 L/min (Adult) 6 to 30 L/min (Pediatric and Neonatal)
- - Apnea alarm time: 5 to 60 s
- - Spontaneous breath frequency: High
- - Inspired O2 concentration: High/Low
- - Breathing gas temperature: High
- - SpO2 pulse (optional): High/Low
- - etCO2 (optional): High/Low
- 20 days
After Sale Service
- PAN India
- Draeger Evita 2 dura, Adult, Pediatric, CMV, SIMV, CPAP, PCV+, PS, MMV, APRV, ILV. - Expiratory valve. - Disposable Adult Patient Circuit & Support Arm. - Air & O2 Hoses. - Power Cord & Manual.
No any advance specification available
No Any Documents Uploaded
Write Your Own Review
Disclaimer : All item information on this page has been supplied by seller and PrimedeQ does not guarantee its accuracy.